Internal Sales Representative - SaaS
Excellent Salary + Benefits
A leading SaaS company, providing products for supply chain and inventory management, is seeking an Internal Sales Representative to support their growing enterprise. Experience within the software or semiconductor market is beneficial. You will be required to work closely with both internal and external sales teams and customers in the EMEA sales territory. The position is an office based role in Greater London, UK.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple customers and sales opportunities
- Proactive approach with great attention to detail and a business-mind
- Industry knowledge within the software market (ideally SaaS) or the semiconductor market
- Excellent communication and written skills in and English and preferably an additional language
- Ability to build/maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
- Experienced user of all Office products/e-mail and key principles of any CRM system
- Sell products and services to new and existing customers within the sales territory
- Develop and update market strategies and sales opportunities to acquire new customers
- Be able to do company presentations when meeting prospects, partners and customers
- Follow reporting and forecasting of sales activities
- Guiding customer to the solutions that fit their needs while assuring customer satisfaction
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a rapidly growing, financially strong company with market leading products and services. You will work on behalf of the company and be a vital part in developing accounts across the EMEA sales territory.