Senior/Principal Analog/RF IC Design Engineer
A new opportunity has just arisen for a Senior or Principal Analog IC Design Engineer to join a world leader in data communications and networking based in the technology hub of Cambridge, UK.
In this role you will have the opportunity to design high performance Analog/Mixed Signal IP and products and will be involved in the full product design cycle from definition of circuit architecture and circuit implementation to silicon test and validation.
- Develop Analog IC Design IPs such as Data Converters (ADCs, DACs), Phase Locked Loop (PLL), reference circuits with emphasis on high speed applications.
- Work on key IP developments for Analog/Mixed Signal IC design projects.
- Work with team members to establish design requirements.
- Provide technical support to junior members of the team.
- Create design documents including design specifications and evaluation plans.
- Definition, design, simulation, verification and documentation of high performance Mixed Signal circuits.
- Responsibility for activities ranging from architecture and design to silicon bring up and characterisation.
Industry degree qualified the successful applicant will have a minimum of 10 years Analog/Mixed Signal IC design experience ideally related to high speed Analog CMOS circuits such as high-speed ADCs or DAC, PLLs and/or SerDes. Experience is also required in; layout of high speed Analog circuits, system and Mixed Signal modelling techniques and in electrical measurements and debugging.
Knowledge of semiconductor device physics and process technology, including advanced-node CMOS processes is required with knowledge of RF or mm-wave design techniques an advantage.
Excellent communication skill in English are required along with the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
Visa sponsorship will not be possible for this position.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply.