Software Development Manager
Development Manager - Manchester
We're working with a World leader and first to market provider of animation technologies within their field.
They are currently looking for several exceptional C++ software developers to help design, develop and launch their next generation of animation-based products and solutions.
If you are interested in working in animation, 3D development, games, film and AR/VR in a creative and collaborative environment then this role would be ideal for you.
Leading a team of Software Engineers working on several high-profile legacy and new product development projects. You will oversee the full development lifecycle from briefing to delivery.
· Managing the development team
· Overseeing the software development lifecycle
· Scoping and forecasting project requirements
· Introducing best practise processes
· Improving software quality
· Release management
· Managing teams and individuals
· Liaising with other departments and teams
Key skills and qualifications:
- C++ coding background
- Excellent Windows and Microsoft office
- Team management experience
Additional beneficial requirements:
· Continuous integration/testing experience
· Cross platform experience including Linux, iOS and Android
· Knowledge of image and video manipulation
· Computer vision
· Interest in games, film, broadcast and VR/AR