Audio DSP Developer
Audio DSP Developer (Berlin, DE)
Up to €65k + Benefits
My rapidly growing client in the Audio technology sector has an urgent requirement for an Audio DSP Developer based in Berlin. My client develops both software and hardware allowing for immersive 3D experiences through advanced professional audio systems.
· To create innovative DSP architectures and DSP algorithms, from design to implementation on FPGA's.
· Develop, test and implement solid and innovative audio process algorithms using DSP RTOS
· Research and prototype new designs and algorithms related to audio processes
· Coordinate closely with our hardware and software teams
· Your tasks will be very diverse, challenging and with strong impact for the success of our company
Ideally candidates will have a relevant degree such as Electronic Engineering or Computer Science and will have at least 3 years relevant experience in most of the following;
1. Design of Audio Algorithms that run on DSP cores
2. Systems Experience such as DSP + FPGA
3. DSP programming on TI, AD chips etc
4. Have hands-on experience with RTOS programming and mechanisms for multi-channel real time process
5. Are familiar with hardware designs and ICs combinations like CPU+DSP or FPGAs
6. Relish complex projects and offer clever solutions
7. Ideally are experienced in pro A/V market
If you have the necessary skills for the role please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources to apply or for more information.