6 month contract
Rate negotiable depending on experience
IC Resources are working with a successful, global business to find a Manufacturing Technician for a period of 6 months. The position is based in the Manufacturing and Supply Chain team within a design for manufacture and production environment. It will involve electro-mechanical assembly and repair of production and development hardware to appropriate standards. This is a hands on role requiring good technical ability. The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in a range of hybrid microelectronic assembly techniques including device attachment methods and interconnection techniques, MMIC attach & wire, tape and ball bonding.
- General RF microwave assembly.
- Previous Electro Mechanical experience.
- Certified to JST001, IPC610, IPC-7711/21 training will be given if necessary.
- Ability to carry out both repeat production and varied one off types of work (prototypes).
- Attention to detail and pride in workmanship.
- Strong communication skills.
Desirable skills include:
- Programming of PECs and EPROMs.
- Basic testing of PECs and sub-assemblies.
- Previous auto-bonder experience.
- Previous Cable form and Surface mount experience.
- ONC or City and Guilds (or equivalent) or higher within a relevant Engineering subject.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like further detail please contact Sasha booth at IC Resources.