Analog IC Design Engineer - PMIC
Analog IC Designer - PMIC
Salary depending on experience
A multinational and very successful Semiconductor company is looking for an Analog IC Designer with proven technical experience in Analog IC Design related to power management (DC-DC converters) for a team in their power management business units in Munich that develops power - management solutions for displays in portable consumer electronics.
In this position as Analog IC Designer your tasks will include:
* Discussion of specification needs with system engineers and translating customer requirements into design requirements for DC-DC converters.
* Perform conceptual studies and architecture reviews for new DC-DC converters
* Block-level modelling to ensure the DC-DC converter meets the system level specifications.
* Creation of building-block specifications to implement transistor-level designs.
* Implementation of design-for-test concepts for DC-DC converters in collaboration with test, validation, verification, and digital design engineers.
* Transistor-level design of Analog IC's such as comparators, linear regulators, and gate-drivers.
* Setup of mixed-signal testbenches to ensure block-level specifications are met.
* Thorough documentation of testbench and verification results.
* Lead and participate in design and specification reviews.
* Monitoring and supervision of the IC layout to minimize parasitic effects.
* Presentation and discussion of circuit implementation and simulation results with customers.
As the successful Analog IC Designer you are industry Degree qualified with at least 8 years of experience in the design of power management IC's and DC-DC converters. You must have a strong understanding of DC-DC converter control-loop theory as well as a strong understanding of BCD Semiconductor technology, devices, and layout.