Senior RF IC Design Engineer
£65k-£75k plus excellent bonus
This is an opportunity for an experience RF IC Designer to further their career in this the area of Cellular/Mobile applications. In this role you will work on the specification, architecture design, circuit design and implementation of key Analog and RF circuit blocks for next generation multi-standard radios in deep sub-micron CMOS. The role will be for a circuit designer with an interest in a variety of high performance Analog and RF blocks such as LNAs, mixers, drivers, VCOs, PLLs, baseband filters and power management blocks.
- Delivering highly competitive Analog blocks with leading edge performance using innovative architectures and circuit implementations.
- You will have an excellent understanding of Analog and RF CMOS circuit design and of Analog IC layout in deep sub-micron CMOS technology and will provide direction and supervision for layout implementation.
- Working closely with system engineers on the optimisation of the system and specification of RF blocks.
- Strong team player, able to operate as both an innovator and an implementer.
- Participate in multi-site developments across different time zones and cultures requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience of designing high performance analogue and/or RF circuits in deep sub-micron CMOS technology is essential. A strong analytical approach is desired with a clear track record of success and delivery.
Experience with the Cadence Analog Design Environment is essential and experience with advanced circuit simulation tools and EM simulation tools is a benefit.
Contact Leon at IC Resources to apply.