Senior / Principal Physical Design Engineer
Senior / Principal Physical Design Engineer - Bristol
£££Competitive salary, plus generous bonus
Our client is looking for a seasoned Digital Physical Design expert to form a new Backend group within their emerging UK branch, based in Bristol.
As a leading member within this new physical implementation team, your role will focus on floor planning, physical synthesis and physical verification of large complex designs. You will be responsible for driving timing closure through physical synthesis and Place & Route tools, and working closely with ASIC vendors. This is an exciting chance to join a new 'start-up' style team as part of an already very established, successful organization, which has been in operation for over a decade.
For this role, it's essential to have solid experience in the complete Digital Backend / Physical Design flow, with experience of large SoC designs. You must be well versed in:
- block level implementation including physical synthesis, P&R, CTS and optimizatio
- timing constraints, STA and timing closure
- Physical Design Verification Flows - LVS/DRC/Antenna
- low power design features and flows
- Floorplanning, P&R and synthesis tools (Synopsys or Cadence considered)
Contact IC Resources today for details.