Head of IT
Highly competitive salary + Benefits
My well-established Client within the Semiconductor sector and based near Reading has an excellent opportunity available for an IT Manager to manage their IT operation across
their estate of 4 offices. They require a high performance, robust and secure IT system to support the EDA tools used in the development flow as well as general business requirements with their infrastructure is very much focussed around Linux.
They are looking for great all-rounder who has the ability to both combine IT leadership with the supervision of a small IT support group and be able to get stuck in and deliver 'hands-on' technical expertise.
· Overall responsibility for delivering a robust, scalable IT infrastructure to support the business's growth ambitions
· Define and lead and IT development plans to ensure efficient delivery of key business objectives and strategies
· Responsible for all telecom, broadband and communication across the company
· Overall responsibility for Disaster Recovery, IT security and corresponding compliance programs (ISO9001/ISO27001)
· Strategic business mind-set
· Analytical thinking and problem solving / trouble shooting
· Incident management
· Budget management
· The role is based in the company's HQ near Reading with occasional travel to offices in Oxford and Bristol.
Candidates would be expected to have experience of some of the following skills:
· Linux (RHEL, CentOS)
· Storage (SAN, LVM, NFS, Samba, AutoFS)
· Network (FortiNet, HPE Procurve/Aruba/3com, IPsec, Basic L2/L3, management/monitoring)
· Authentication/Authorization (Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos, SSH, SASL, 2FA)
· Virtualization (KVM, oVirt)
· Compliance (ISO9001, ISO27001)
· Development (SVN, GIT, Jenkins, ALM)
· Provisioning of new workstation equipment and server/compute farm infrastructure.
· Management (Support, Budget, Strategy)
Additional skills would be desirable:
· Knowledge of EDA development tools (Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor) used in IC development
· Grid computing and job scheduling
· Scripting (Perl, Python, Bash and Ruby)
To apply or for more information please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources