Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer (Power Conversions)
Salary - negotiable
I am looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer who will develop products for the area of Power Conversions. I am looking for an engineer who is capable of taking a product from first concept through to production. This will be done in close co-operation with electrical development, specialist departments such as EMI, magnetic design, layout design and purchasing.
You will need to be experienced in the designed parts and assemblies taking into account thermal, electrical safety and clearance distances, tolerances, design, technical feasibility and automated manufacturability.
My client will expect experience with the below known technologies:
- Sheet metal enclosures and cabinets, sub system assemblies, heat sinks, cable design and dies cast designed parts.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Ideally 7 years experience
- CAD Systems: Creo, Pro/Intralink
- Able to travel Internationally
- Experienced and able in product conceptualisation, modelling and design.
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing processes: Machining, Sheet Metal, Casting, Extrusion, Plastic Injection moulding.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing tolerances and optimal design considerations.
- Knowledge and experience of product design and qualification cycle.
If you believe you have the required skills for this position please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org