Production Engineer - Electronic / Wireless Products
I'm currently working with a client in based in South West London who develop robust long-range wireless monitoring systems. Due to continued growth they now require a Production Engineer.
The Production Engineers main duties will include:
- Design test and calibration equipment
- Maintain test equipment
- Fault finding
- Assembly for special one-off product variants
- Assist with wiring harness design and fabrication
Skills and qualifications:
- Educated to at least NVQ level 4/HNC or above, or equivalent industrial experience
- Solid Electronics skills, and understanding of good wiring practice
- Familiarity of Electronics CAD software
- Programming and scripting such as Python, Perl or similar
You must have UK work rights to apply for this vacancy. For further information please contact Lewis at IC Resources.