Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
This is a new requirement for a Senior Analog IC Design Engineer to join a well established company based in the French speaking part of Switzerland working on Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design for consumer and automotive applications.
In this role you will have the opportunity to develop Ultra Low Power Embedded Non-Volatile Memories (Flash - OTP) from specification to full characterisation. Responsibilities of this function include specification, circuit design, supervision of transistor level layout, verification (simulation, analysis) and silicon characterisation.
- Design best in class Ultra Low Power and low area NVM IP's from specification to silicon characterization
- Design and silicon characterisation of NVM testchips
- Interface with Business units to define optimal NVM for high volume applications
- Interface with process development team to optimise technology for NVM performance
- Interface with Business units to support NVM-related production ramp-up and yield improvement
Industry degree qualified the successful Analog IC Designer will have a minimum 7+ years of relevant experience in NVM design.
Experience is required in some or all of the following:
- NVM design-for-manufacturability and design-for-test
- NVM physics
- Cadence schematic, simulation and layout tools,
- Experience in emerging NVM design is a plus (MRAM, RRAM)
- Experience in SRAM design is a plus
- Experience in NVM production yield support and improvement for high volume products is a plus
- Excellent communications skills in English are required with knowledge of the French language an advantage. Leadership experience is a plus
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and find out more.