Software Engineer - Oxford
We're currently working with a company specialising in autonomous solutions across a range of sectors.
They are looking for a software engineer to join the team and help them bring autonomous solutions to a wide range of sectors expanding the companies offering and portfolio of products.
· Writing clean efficient code in C++ and Python to maintain and improve the existing codebase
· Work closely with researchers to optimise the codebase, supporting its application in multiple domains
· Design and develop new software tools and applications that improve the users experience with technology helping to grow a portfolio of remarkable products
· Document and test the codebase
Key skills and qualifications:
· A degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject
· CMake, Boost, OpenCV, Elgen, Git
· Unit testing and regression testing
· Multi-threaded programming
- Open GL, Unity or Unreal Engine
If you are interested in finding our more about this position, please submit your application or feel free to get in touch.