Senior Digital IC Design Engineer - High Speed Design
Senior Digital IC Design Engineer - High speed design
Highly competitive salary CHF
This is a superb opportunity for a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer with a background in high speed design to join one of Europe's top emerging technology companies.
Based in Vaud, in Switzerland's French-speaking region, our client is pioneering revolutionary high speed interface technology. Already very established, they are attracting huge interest from customers in networking, machine learning and high performance computing, and have big plans to expand this year.
To join their ASIC team they are looking for an experienced Digital IC Design expert. The role will involve working closely with the verification and analog teams to cover concept definition, analog to digital interface specification, RTL design and logic synthesis and timing analysis. You'll enjoy the push and dynamic environment of working in a start-up environment, within a well-funded company with an extremely promising roadmap.
- You will have a University degree (either a BSc / MSc / PhD) degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- You have a proven track record in the design of digital ASICs / ICs, with strong RTL coding skills (Verilog or VHDL), synthesis and STA
- A good understanding of up-to-date verification methods
- You will also have good knowledge of high speed digital design (experience of multi-Gigabit serial data-link transceivers, DDR and high performance memory interfaces would be ideal)
- You will speak fluent English
- You will have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
On offer is a competitive compensation package, including stock option scheme, medical care package, and incentive bonus scheme for patents.
For more details, contact Caroline @ IC Resources.