Senior Digital Design
Senior / Principal Digital IC Design Engineer - Bristol
Competitive salary, plus benefits package
Join a brand new ASIC Design office based in Bristol, due to open doors soon.
Our client is a US-based multinational Semiconductor IP company in the process of opening a new ASIC Design centre in Bristol. They are looking for an experienced Digital ASIC Design expert to join early doors and take responsibility for micro-architecture specification and RTL design of modules in Verilog for wireless communication products. This a chance to join a brand new group - it could be a perfect opportunity if you're looking for a fresh challenge, new technology and the buzz of working in a start-up environment (with the backing of a world-leading company!)
You will need:
- A University degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- A proven track record in the design of digital ASICs / ICs, with strong RTL coding skills (ideally Verilog based, however VHDL also considered)
- Knowledge of up-to-date verification tools and methods
- A good understanding of the workings of design techniques for optimum performance, power / area
- Knowledge of tcl, Perl and / or Python scripting languages ideal
- Great communication skills, a real team focus, with a passion for collaborative team work
For details, contact Caroline @ IC Resources. Our client is looking for a number of people at varying levels of experience - to explore whether this could be for you, get in touch.
Key skills: Digital, ASIC, IC, design, integrated circuit, FPGA, SoC, system-on-chip, verification, RTL, VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog, synthesis, STA, logic design, scripting, perl, tcl, Python, IP, integration, Silicon, Semiconductor. Location: Bristol, Avon, South West, UK.