Development Engineer Embedded Software/Firmware
Wanted for an industry leader in implantable medical devices, located in a beautiful mountainous landscape in Tyrol, Austria (perfect for hiking or mountainbiking after work):
Embedded Software/Firmware Development Engineer
· Design and development of embedded software/firmware for medical devices
· Development, implementation and documentation according to the quality management system
· Verification and validation tests
· Relevant Master's degree in information technology, mechatronics, electrical
engineering, electronics, telecommunication engineering
· Experience with software/firmware programming (C / C++)
· Experience with ARM architecture and development environments is a plus
· Beneficial: Experience with Python, test methods, interfaces, automatization
· Good written and spoken English skills, knowledge of German desired
This company offers a familiar and scientific atmosphere with employer benefits and exciting professional challenges. Recent graduates with relevant experience or doctoral thesis completed are welcome to apply.
If this along with the requirements sounds interesting to you then please get in touch at email@example.com.