Senior Digital Physical Design Engineer
Competitive salary, benefits + incentive scheme
Senior Digital Physical Design Engineer - Midlands
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Physical Design Engineer located in the Midlands, east of Birmingham.
Our client is a rapidly expanding IC design company with big plans to grow further this year across multiple European locations. They are ramping up on the Digital IC side, looking for a Senior Physical Design Engineer to take responsibility for the complete backend design phase, including timing constraints, Static Timing Analysis, full-chip and block-level timing closure and Place & Route.
We are looking for an experienced Physical Design expert; someone with:
· A Bachelors/Masters degree in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science, or similar
· Particular expertise in synthesis, timing constraints and STA
· A good understanding of the RTL-GDSII flow
· Scripting experience in tcl / Perl would be ideal
· Cadence tool experience desired, although not essential
· Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
For details, contact Caroline @ IC Resources