Digital IC Design Engineer
Digital IC Design Engineer - Paris
€Competitive salary upon experience, plus benefits
This is a great opportunity for a Digital IC Design Engineer to join an innovative CMOS image sensor technology, based in Central Paris.
This is chance to be part of a paradigm shift in computer vision technology. We're looking for a creative, passionate Digital IC Design Engineer with a 'start-up' spirit to join a small, rapidly expanding ASIC team. Here you will be creating the micro-architecture specifications of image signal processing blocks, and subsequently designing and debugging RTL logic with particular attention to area and power efficiency.
The right candidate will be a talented, creative Digital RTL Design Engineer, with a MSc or PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Physics or similar field.
The following skills / experience are needed:
- At least 3 years' experience working within Digital IC Design
- Strong VHDL / Verilog HDL experience
- A good understanding of the complete digital IC design flow from system study to tape-out
- Knowledge of C / C++ programming
- Excellent communication skills in English, together with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- A passion for working within a small company environment, and ability to fast changing technologies
· Image sensor processing
· Experience in deep-sub micron CMOS technology
· Knowledge of C/C++
Candidates must be eligible to work in France; either holding an EU passport or French visa.
Please contact Dave Dixon for more information.