Senior MMIC Design Engineer - Power Amplifiers
A new job has arisen for a Senior MMIC or RF IC Design engineer to join a successful company working on the design of Analog/RF circuits for wireless communications.
Responsibilities will include designing power amplifier (PAs) integrated circuits for WLAN at the transistor level, using SiGe HBT devices. You will be driving detailed IC layout, lab evaluation and back-fitting of designs.
You will be tasked with supporting customer related issues as required and working closely with other teams in the organisation to work towards set goals.
The successful PA Design Engineer will have a minimum of 5 years Analog or RF or MMIC circuit design experience including experience in PA design in the multi-GHz frequency range. Experience in SiGe and HBT Devices is highly desired.
Experience is also required in some or all of the following:
- Design/simulation experience with Agilent ADS.
- Bias and detector circuit design techniques.
- IC layout in an ADS or Cadence Virtuoso environment.
- Experience with simulation stools eg EM or EMX (preferred).
- Knowledge of filter/matching design techniques.
- ESD protection techniques
- Silicon design and exposure to switch and LNA design
Excellent communication skills in English are required. You will be able to demonstrate excellent problem solving, data analysis, and critical thinking skills and have the ability to generate clear technical presentations and data summaries in PowerPoint and Excel.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply.