Senior / Principal Physical Design
Up to 100k Euros + benefits
Senior / Principal Digital Physical Design Engineer - Munich
We are recruiting for Senior and Principal level Digital Physical Design Engineers to join our Munich-based client - THE world's leading high-tech giant for consumer electronics.
Our client is building a new team to focus on complex digital SoC designs. They have strong growth planned in 2018, and are looking to hire industry's most talented Physical Design experts.
Responsibilities will include
· Physical Implementation of a complete SoC from netlist to tape-out
· Floor-planning, clock and power distribution , place & route (P&R)
· STA and timing closure
· Power and noise analysis (EM/IR-Drop/Xtalk)
· Layout verification (DRC/LVS)
· Established experience working within Digital Physical Design / Implementation flow from RTL to GDSII
· Place & Route experience
· In-depth understanding of static-timing analysis (STA), extensive know-how in clock/power distribution and analysis
· An understanding of Verilog coding would be an advantage
· Extensive experience with Synopsys / Cadence tools
On offer is a highly competitive salary, relocation assistance (if needed), and a range of very attractive benefits - just a few of the best things about working for this leading tech-giant.
For details, please get in touch with Caroline @ IC Resources.