Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist (Greater London, UK)
Greater London, UK
£60,000 - £80,000 + Excellent Benefits
This Senior Data Scientist vacancy is based in Greater London, UK, within the M25 and with my client who develops class-leading consumer electronics for the global market.
What can you expect? Primary responsibilities will be in
1. Analysing patterns in existing and new data
2. Complex data modelling, machine learning or statistical analysis.
3. Visualizing large sets of data to extract actionable items from information, across diverse customer- facing platforms
4. Produce insights and recommendations
5. Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
Eligible Senior Data Scientists will have a relevant degree such as Computer Science or in Machine Learning, and experience in most of the following;
1. Knowledge of Hadoop (development and implementation)
2. Algorithm Development
3. Experience with big data
4. Pre-processing tools such as Hive, Impala, Spark or Pig
If this sounds like you and you're keen to find out more then please apply and contact Christopher Wyatt, Specialist Consultant at IC Resources. Even if you are unsure that you fulfil all of the criteria, please still apply as there may be similar roles we can recommend.