Senior Digital IC Design Engineer - Utrecht
Senior Digital IC Design Engineer
Rewarding salary + benefits
Our international client is searching for a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer to join their ASIC Design centre in Utrecht, the Netherlands. This role focusses on front end digital design of ultra-low power wireless chipsets. They are busy working on state-of-the-art low power systems, developing tangible products that you will see around you more and more in the real world.
The Senior Digital IC Design Engineer will be responsible for looking at digital system and circuit requirements, architectural planning, RTL design, implementation, and verification on both VHDL block level, as well as system level. The team has a young, dynamic 'start-up' mentality, however the company is an established, global US-based firm, offering solid career stability, excellent benefits and exciting career prospects.
The successful Digital IC Design Engineer will have:-
* Expert knowledge and experience in Digital ASIC / IC Design
* Solid hands-on RTL design skills in VHDL or Verilog
* A good understanding of the digital design flow (synthesis / scan insertion / etc.)
* You have a strong passion for quality and understand the importance of verification
* An open personality, excellent communication and team work skills
* Experience working within radio / wireless communications would be a plus, but not essential
This is undoubtedly a highly interesting, challenging job in a strongly growing, international high-tech company.
On offer: a competitive salary package, together with annual bonus, stock, pension, medical insurance + more.
Please note, candidates must be eligible to work in the EU to be considered.