4 days left
- Full Time
Bright Project Manager with software expertise to join superb Bristol based technology start up. Project Managers should have a relevant engineering degree with full life cycle Project Management expertise and a strong software background.
- delivering projects on time and to spec;
- developing and managing project schedules;
- working and coordinating across multiple teams;
- ensuring project documentation is current and communicating to project stakeholders and management;
- identifying potential challenges and working with the engineering team to identify a solution;
- coordinating with external partners, contractors and customers;
- work with team leaders to develop best practices and development processes in a quickly changing environment.
What you need:
· a computer science, electronic engineering or other technical degree;
· proven experience in an engineering management role;
· experience of agile development methodologies;
· a strong focus on execution;
· experience of QA processes;
· familiarity with project management, issue tracking and version control software;
· proven ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams;
· excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· great attention to detail.
Don't miss this first class opportunity to be involved with this ground breaking technology . Send your CV now to Emma Windows at IC Resources.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly