Linux Kernel Software Engineer
Linux Kernel Software Engineer. Excellent basic salary, full benefits, career progression. World Leading Open Source Development Organisation.
A Linux Kernel Software Engineer is urgently sought by this leading virtualisation developer based at their R+D HQ in Cambridge.
The Linux Kernel Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing kernel space software for the next generation of this organisation's world-leading products.
- Developing kernel level software and will be very active in the open source community where they will be responsible for uploading patches.
As Linux Kernel Software Engineer you will be joining a group of extremely talented Engineers committed to keeping this product at the forefront of this exciting technology area!
The successful applicant will have:
- Extremely strong Linux kernel development skills
- Great C experience.
- Good networking skills
- Be a keen contributor to the open-source community.
- A real interest in kernel level development, virtualisation, storage or cloud computing.
- Any exposure to SAN, Fibre Channel, iSCSI or NPIV would be beneficial.
An excellent working environment that will really stretch your development talents awaits as does an excellent basic salary, full benefits and career progression.
To apply please contact Adrian Wagstaff on 01189 840948 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Linux Kernel Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly