Lead Manufacturing Engineer
As the Lead Manufacturing Engineer you will join the Manufacturing team based in North East Germany. As the Lead Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for the Technical set up and operation of a brand new manufacturing site for innovative pro audio products. The Lead manufacturing Engineer can expect a salary of around 75,000 euros depending on experience and a good benefits package working in a cool and innovative office with great views.
Lead Manufacturing Engineer Profile
- Strong background in Manufacturing Engineering and Production Technology
- A minimum of 7 years experience within a Manufacturing role
- Previous Manufacturing experience preferably within a pro-audio environment
- Experience leading projects and teams in a Manufacturing business
- English language skills ( German advantageous)
Lead Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities
- Design, implement and successfully deliver new manufacturing processes for new product development
- Develop and improve new and existing manufacturing processes
- Responsible for overseeing Machine equipment selection and setups
- Responsible for overseeing new manufacturing lines.
- Consulting in Design for Excellence (DFX) for product development
- Operational responsibility for the Manufacturing site.
If you have the skills and experience required to be a Lead Manufacturing Engineer then please don't hesitate to get in touch! email@example.com