Functional Safety Manager
As Functional Safety Manager you will develop the safety-critical division of the business while working on brand-new technologies for some of the most well-known brands in the Automotive industry.
You will be responsible for all safety critical projects for embedded software within ADAS and Self driving cars. As well as developing the ISO 26262 process within the business.
The successful Functional Safety Manager will have:
* A degree in Electronics, System or Software Engineering
* Experience with the management of ISO 26262 or IEC 61508
* Experience in a previous Software Development or System Engineering role
* Previous experience with ADAS is desired
* Experience with OpenCL, SYCL or other GPGPU language is desired
If you wish to apply or have any queries please contact Emily Wright
Apply for Functional Safety Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly