Field Application Engineer (FAE) - Connector Manufacturer
Field Application Engineer (FAE) - Connector Manufacturer - Amsterdam
A leading manufacturer of Connectors is looking for a Field Application Engineer (FAE) to support their customers and sales teams with technical issues and provide site visits to key customers within the local region.
- Strong technical knowledge of electronic components/connectors and the ability to effectively communicate this knowledge.
- 5+ years of professional level engineering experience relevant to connectors
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic/Electrical engineering
- Must speak fluent English plus any additional European languages would be an advantage
- Support customer's projects with product recommendations during design-in phase and with technical advice/problem solving throughout
- Assist in tracking market trends and generate product roadmaps
- Provide internal project coordination for customer specifications programs
- Employ technical knowledge in order to promote and sell products
This opportunity requires strong technical knowledge of connectors and the market in order to have the ability to influence design related decision as well as providing after care support to customers. It will allow you to work directly with customers as well as support the sales team.
Apply for Field Application Engineer (FAE) - Connector Manufacturer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly