My client, a global leader in their field, are looking for a Systems Engineer to join their ever growing team based in Oxfordshire.
In this role you will work closely with the Systems Engineering Team Leader to maintain and progress the company's systems engineering approach and methodologies, and to support projects from a systems engineering perspective, including clients, contracts and sub-contractors.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Design Assurance
- Requirements and Interfaces
- Risk Assessments (including CDM)
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- System test program
- Delivery of remote handling solutions
The successful applicant will have:
- A Degree or equivalent qualification in an Engineering discipline.
- A good knowledge of complex electro-mechanical systems and an understanding of their associated engineering discipline.
- Proven ability to deliver and make presentations to large corporate clients.
- Proven ability to provide system engineering solutions for projects.
- An excellent working knowledge of English.
- Development and delivery of complex electro-mechanical systems for the nuclear, aerospace, shipbuilding or medical sectors.
- Experience in the nuclear industry.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like further details please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources.
Apply for Systems Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly