Senior Software Engineer
We're working with a medical technology company who are reinventing diagnosis and treatment through their non-invasive software solutions.
This system allows clinicians to evaluate treatment on a case by case basis without the requirement for exploratory surgery, ultimately delivering a higher standard of care to patients.
We're looking for several Senior Software Engineers who are passionate about writing high quality original code. You'll be joining a group of exceptional researchers and developers working on cutting edge solutions in medical research.
You'll bring to life 3D models for organ analysis, develop interactive segmentation software tools, simulate patient anatomy for diagnosis as well as playing a key role in ongoing research projects.
* Designing and developing prototypes and automation tools within a C++ framework
* Developing interactive tools for machine learning algorithms
* Prototyping R&D solutions
* You'll be involved throughout the software development life cycle
* Developing key data structures
* Delivering efficient engineering practises within cross team groups.
Key skills and qualifications:
* Cross platform experience (Linux/Windows)
* Multi-threaded programming experience
* A master's degree in Computer science or a related subject
Additional beneficial requirements:
* 3D graphics
Apply for Senior Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly