Technical Project Manager
As the Technical Project Manager you will define, implement and lead technical projects for an organisation with a world wide reputation. Based near the beautiful city of Vienna you will have experience as a Technical Project Manager developing new projects and manufacturing technology. As the Technical Project Manager you will have a wide range of benefits, annual reviews, competitive salary and a performance review package along with great internal progression opportunities and the chance to work abroad if you wish.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Extensive experience in product development and Cad.
- Project Lead skills
- Able to communicate and write in English (German advantageous)
- Experience in writing and improving technical documentation - technical drawings, product specification, engineering reports.
- Experience in manufacturing technologies such as plastic injection moulding, stamping, roll forming and welding.
- Accountable for managing development processes and costs
- Evaluation of design inputs
- Plan and co-ordinate qualification tests
- Work closely with engineers across the business to ensure product specification is translated properly into final product.
If you have the skills required and have experience as a Technical Project Manager then please get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org