Field Applications Engineer - EDA & PCB
Experience of both EDA and PCB Solutions? Read on! My client is a leading EDA company and they are seeking a Field Applications Engineer to manage their innovative PCB solutions! You will be covering the DACH region and living close to Munich.
· Relevant technical degree or equivalent
· Solid knowledge of PCB solutions and EDA
· Customer-facing experience and a clear ability to translate the technical into commercial reality.
· Native/Fluent German and Fluent English
· Technically supporting customers across the DACH region
· Implementing growth within existing customers and identifying new growth potential in new customers
· Aiding with customer designs whilst retaining a commercial mind-set.
· Development of sales strategies with the sales team; working closely with them on customer projects.
Open to a technically savvy individual who is seeking to develop their skill-set into a more commercial role! You will be able to travel regularly and keen for an opportunity to grow in a world-wide organisation!
Apply for Field Applications Engineer - EDA & PCB
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly