Mechanical Engineer - Medical Devices
A Mechanical Engineer is required for a start-up business based in Milton Keynes that designs and manufactures medical device technology. This is an exciting time for the business with two products now brought to market and a continual drive to improve existing and develop new products. They're looking for an mechanical engineer to join their team and extend their engineering capabilities.
You will be responsible for the oversight and management of new product developments and supporting production. In the role you'll need to;
- Have design experience in integrating sensor and actuator technologies.
- Have experience of transferring design to third party manufacturers.
- Work with 3rd party design consultants
- Investigate technical issues
- Own the production engineering interface with our contract manufacturer.
- Draft and maintain CAD / drawings
- Design and execute test plans
- Draft technical reports
- Contribute to improving our quality system processes
In addition, as part of a small, tight high performance team you'll be expected to chip in and help out solving technical issues in development, manufacturing or customer issues; whatever is required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Good fundamental understanding of low pressure pneumatics and hydraulics
- Experience of 2D and 3D design preferably Solidworks
- Experience of working within and contributing to quality systems in a regulated environment (medical, automotive, aerospace, etc)
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Scientific/Engineering degree qualified eg Mechatronics
If you feel that you match the required skills and qualifications then please don't hesitate to apply or get in touch! email@example.com
Apply for Mechanical Engineer - Medical Devices
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly