Mechanical Design Engineer
I'm searching for a Mechanical Design Engineer for a client in Herefordshire. The Mechanical Design Engineer will work within a team where they will be encouraged to use their creative and engineering skills to develop products that meet ambitious technical, cost and time requirements. The Mechanical Engineer will be innovative, passionate and a determined and will help develop cutting edge products.
The successful individual will be asked to design and develop a range of modules and equipment extending from simple metal housings to complex equipment. There will be opportunities to create 3D models for concept visualisation, as well as detailed design of 3D parts and mechanical drawings.
- 3D CAD is ideally SolidWorks
- Able to generate manufacturing and assembly drawings
- A minimum degree classification of 2:2 in a mechanical discipline or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials
- Knowledge of thermal modelling techniques
- Basic understanding of electronic components and modules
- Familiarity with ERP systems, BOM structure and design/production engineering procedures
Apply for Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly