Senior Account Manager Automotive
An international manufacturer of electronic components is seeking an experienced sales person as Senior Account Manager Automotive for Central Europe to join their team based in Germany to take care of the automotive market.
As a successful Account Manager Automotive you will bring:
- 5+ years' experience in various Sales assignments relevant to the Electronic Component market, ideally related to automotive
- Work experience in the selling and designing in components ideally in the passives or sensor component area
- Ability to effectively work under pressure and to meet challenging targets
- Ability to interpret customer specifications and requirements and make recommendations to customer engineers to "design-in" equivalent components
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fluent German and English skills
The function as Account Manager Automotive includes the following responsibilities:
- Manage & coordinate contacts at the automotive customers to increase designs
- Coordinate RFQs and manage annual negotiations
- Achieve sales booking and billing targets, and forecasts
- Benchmarking, central point between automotive customers and in-house departments
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, sales contests, and trade shows
This role is an opportunity to join one of the market leaders within the Electronic components space who already have a strong and well-established market in place within the relevant region.