Digital IC Design Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Join a very successful Semiconductor R&D start-up in the vibrant city of Graz, Austria! Be part of an international team that develops state-of-the-art audio systems for personal applications, using MEMS technology.
In this role as Digital IC Design Engineer, you will join the IC team and be responsible for digital IC design and verification for MEMS driver ICs. Further to that, you will run Synthesis and STA for digital blocks and will evaluate the product in the lab.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Master's Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering
- 3+ years relevant professional industry experience
- Solid knowledge of digital ASIC design- RTL coding in SystemVerilog, Verilog or VHDL
- Experience with UVM and Cadence
- Beneficial: programming skills (e.g. C++, Python)
- Proficiency in English, German is a plus.
- Enjoy working independently and solving problems in a creative way
You must be an EU citizen or hold a valid Red-White-Red card.
You will receive a competitative salary and work in an international and innovative company in a great, dynamic city.
For details, please email email@example.com.
Apply for Digital IC Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly