Senior Digital IC Design Engineer
- Full Time
Join a global semiconductor leader as Senior Digital IC Designer in an international R&D team at a wonderfully modern site in a quiet and green area (there is even a river nearby!). Be part of innovative solutions for power management, micro controllers, driver circuits for high-voltage switches and converters as a Senior Digital RTL designer in a mixed-signal team.
In your new job, you will:
- Be responsible for digital RTL design (SystemVerilog, Verilog, VHDL)
- Execute power aware design
- Execute formal and functional verification
- Support Synthesis and STA
- Implement DFT concepts
- Support post-silicon validation in the lab
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics or Physics
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant professional experience in digital design and verification
- Knowledge in the area of power applications (e.g. DC-DC converters, inverts...)
- Understanding of mixed-signal design/verification
- Fluent English skills
You will receive a highly competitive salary and enjoy the numerous employer benefits my client has to offer, while living in a family friendly city that will add to a good work-life balance.
For more details about this and similar Senior Digital IC Design roles in the DACH-region, please email email@example.com.
Apply for Senior Digital IC Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly