IT Systems Engineer
My rapidly expanding and very well-funded start up client within the Antenna sector has an urgent requirement for an IT Systems Engineer to be based in their Central London location.
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years practical experience within an IT environment supporting End users and IT Infrastructures.
· At least 3 year's practical experience of working in an IT environment supporting end users and IT infrastructure (including AD, backup appliances, NAS, routers, switches, Wi-Fi access points)
· At least 1 years' practical experience of administering Windows 2016 servers and Linux systems operating systems
· At least 1 year's knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2016 (including. AD Azure, SharePoint, Groups and Teams)
· At least 1 year's working knowledge of IT administration (in a helpdesk environment)
· At least 1 years' practical experience of administering AWS, RedHat/ Centos or Linux systems
· At Least 3 years hardware experience of Workstation and Server Hardware exposure
· Exposure to manufacturing process, Business Continuity workflows, GDPR, Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation/best practice regulations
· A+, Microsoft, AWS, ITIL, RHEL admin, Linux and/ or Prince 2 certifications
· Experience of working in an EDA (ECAD) environment including the aforementioned EDS (ECAD) software
· Exposure to Visual Source Safe, SQL or SQL 2017 and Power BI
· Ability to create, test and support a new private Git hub repository
· Ability to program in Java, C, C++, VB, ASP.Net, (Visual Studio 2008/ 2010 using VB.NET) would be a distinct advantage
To apply or for more information please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources