Field Application Engineer
Field Application Engineer. A market leading manufacturer of electronic components for the automotive and industrial sector is seeking a Field Application Engineer to join their business. The company offers a work dynamic work environment which will allow you to develop on both a personal and professional level. As the Field Application Engineer you will increase the profits and market shares by providing high quality technical support.
If you are a motivated individual with a technical background and work experience within the industry apply now!
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar field
- Experience as an FAE or Application Engineer (ideally in the automotive/industrial sector)
- Good communications and customer facing skills and a proactive approach
- Excellent analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Act as technical support for customers and the engineering division ensuring good communication channels and providing technical solutions
- Lead business development and design-in activities
- Support Sales process and increase profits and market shares
- Travel to visit customers as required across the sales territory
This role is an opportunity to represent a major manufacturer of sensing products within a strong and growing market. As the Field Application Engineer you will have responsibilities both internally and externally. You will meet customers face-to-face and on-site in order to build/develop relationships and provide them with your technical expertise.