Digital Fullcustom Design Engineer
New opportunities in Munich! This one for a Digital Fullcustom Design Engineer with one of the most successful Semiconductor companies the world has ever seen.
Our client is hands-down the global leader in the field of memory innovation for a huge range of markets. If you would like the security of working for a world-dominating company with huge market share yet with the flexibility and creative freedom that come with working in a small team, then this could be for you.
In your new role as Digital Fullcustom Design Engineer your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
· Developing digital blocks such as command/address decoder, data path or memory core circuits using fullcustom design methodology
· Transistor and gate level schematic design
· Circuit verification pre and post-layout
· Silicon design validation
If you have the below, you could be the right candidate:
· A technical degree in Electronic Engineering, or similar field
· Experience in fullcustom / transistor level design
· Experience using tools such as Cadence Spice, StarRC, ERC
· A motivated, positive outlook and great team work skills
You will quickly be involved in challenging and exciting tasks, working with some of the brightest and most innovative people. You will receive a competitive salary, and a generous range of employee benefits.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or call +44 (0)1189881152.
Apply for Digital Fullcustom Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly