Digital IC Design
Enjoy working in Germany's vibrant capital - Berlin! This is an opportunity for a Digital IC Design Engineer to join a fascinating high tech company developing next-generation silicon products for the wireless IoT (Internet of Things) market. Relocation assistance provided.
As the successful Digital IC Design Engineer you'll join an established team, and work across all stages of the digital IC design flow, from digital logic block design (in VHDL) through to the backend flow. Although a very established, company, the team size is small, and so you'll need to be flexible, versatile, and capable of working on the full chip flow. You'll be reporting directly to the CTO, working closely alongside Senior ASIC Engineers and interfacing with the software / firmware team, as well as the FAE team in order to provide highest quality technical support to customers.
It's a great chance to join company with a market-leading position with significant growth potential - you'll learn a lot within this fast-paced, cooperative and inspiring environment.
The right candidate will be an experienced Digital IC Design Engineer, with:
· A University degree, either a BSc / MSc in Electronic Engineering or similar field
· Previous working experience in Digital IC Design, digital block development
· Solid skills in digital front-end RTL design (VHDL or SystemVerilog)
· Hands on experience in HDL design and ASIC Verification
· Programming skills in C / C++, Python or Perl
· Fluent language skills in English (German would be a benefit).
If you are a Digital IC Design Engineer looking for a new challenge in one of Europe's greatest cities, get in touch: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1189881152
Apply for Digital IC Design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly