Principal Silicon Technology Engineer
A great new opportunity exists in the picturesque city of Edinburgh. Our client is now looking for a Principal Silicon Technology Engineer to be responsible for driving process technology development and supporting new product introductions. The role will involve interfacing with foundry suppliers and driving yield programs as well as process optimisation and interfacing with modelling teams.
Required skills include;
- Strong semiconductor process integration / device characterisation experience
- Semiconductor manufacturing knowledge
- Foundry and NPI experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Physics or related discipline
Please contact Rachel@ic-resources.com to discuss further.
Apply for Principal Silicon Technology Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly