This Data Scientist vacancy, located in Staines, Greater London, will see you utilise your Data Science, programming and data modelling skills to develop the latest in wearable technologies. This is a fantastic Data Scientist vacancy with a great team within a blue chip company. This vacancy presents the chance to work in an innovative company, one of the current market leaders in their field
What can you expect? Primary responsibilities will be in
1. Analysing patterns in existing and new data
2. Complex data modelling, machine learning or statistical analysis.
3. Visualising large sets of data to extract actionable items from information, across diverse customer- facing platforms
4. Produce insights and recommendations
5. Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
Eligible Data Scientists will have a relevant Master's such as Computer Science or in Machine Learning, and experience in most of the following;
1. Excellent programming in Python (Numpy, Pandas ect.) C++ and/or Java
2. Understanding of Deep learning and Machine Learning Algorithms (More senior profiles should have implementation experience)
3. Experience in working with big data sets, to be able to utilise neural networks
4. Pre-processing tools such as Hive, Impala, Spark or Pig
5. Knowledge of statistical inference models
If this sounds like you and you're keen to find out more then please apply and contact Diogo Pereira, Specialist Consultant at IC Resources. Even if you are unsure that you fulfil all of the criteria, please still apply as there may be similar roles we can recommend.
Apply for Data Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly