Field Sales Engineer (FSE) - Connector Manufacturer
A leading manufacturer of Connectors & Cables is seeking an experienced Field Sales Engineer who can offer customers technical support as well as promote the relevant products in order to increase sales. This position is office based but will be flexible and require field-based work in order to visit customers throughout the Netherlands and possibly the Dutch speaking region of Belgium for the right candidate.
· Strong technical knowledge of electronic components/connectors and the ability to effectively communicate this knowledge to customers.
· 5+ years of professional level engineering and/or sales experience relevant to connectors
· Must speak fluent Dutch plus any additional European languages would be an advantage
· Commercial minded with technical knowledge with a proactive attitude
· Support both the company's sales team and the customer's projects with product recommendations during design-in phase and with technical advice/problem solving throughout
· Assist in tracking market trends and building relationships within the market
· Utilise your own technical knowledge in order to promote and sell products
· Hold meeting with the customers and on occasions give presentations
This opportunity requires someone who has the technical knowledge of connectors and a commercial understand of the market in order to have the ability to influence design related decision as well as providing after care support to customers. It will allow you to work directly with the customers as well as being a key member of the sales team by providing them support in regard to technical issues.
Apply for Field Sales Engineer (FSE) - Connector Manufacturer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly