Senior Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer - Netherlands
Our client is a highly profitable, steadily growing organisation, offering exciting opportunities for creative and ambitious Analog IC Design Engineers. They are seeking skilled Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer capable of working on the entire life cycle of a varied and interesting array of projects.
In this role you will be working with a team of experienced IC designers to develop state-of-the-art integrated circuits and will be involved in research, definition, design, simulation, layout support, characterisation and release to production of high-performance Analog and Mixed-Signal products.
* M.S. or Ph.D. level with more than 4 years design experience in Analog and Mixed-Signal design.
* Possess strong intuitive and analytical understanding of transistor-level design.
* Understand placement and layout issues with respect to Mixed Signal IC design.
* Proven record of designing innovative products.
* Design lead capabilities.
* Experience in CMOS 90 nm and smaller feature size technology is required.
This company offers a dynamic working environment and the chance to work on an array of challenging projects. For an Analog IC Design Engineer looking to gain new perspective and further their personal development, this is an excellent option.
Contact Leon at IC Resources for more information or to apply.
Apply for Senior Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer - Netherlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly