Senior Embedded Software Engineer
New opportunity for an experienced, well rounded Software Engineer to work within a Research and Development team, designing, developing and supporting software solutions for a variety of standard and bespoke products. Work will include embedded development, graphical user interfaces and supporting tools.
The required candidate should have excellent technical skills in all aspects of the software life cycle, along with the energy to drive through the most demanding projects.
- Excellent academic achievements
- Real-time embedded software design and implementation.
- Multiple testing approaches including unit testing, integration and system level. Use of test tools and automated testing approaches advantageous.
- Excellent understanding of designing and deploying IoT based systems
- Experience of recognised development models such as V, Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
The successful embedded SW Engineer will hold a thorough understanding of each stage of software development from requirements elicitation through to deployment along with experience applying appropriate standards and methodologies for a wide range of projects covering prototyping through to mission critical products. It would be expected that the candidate is able to identify and implement best in class working practices to strengthen existing established processes.
Send your Cv to Emma Windows.
Apply for Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly