FAE Manager - Automotive
FAE Manager Automotive in Munich. A manufacturer of market leading electronic components and sensor technology for the automotive, industrial, medical and other industries is seeking an FAE Manager for the Automotive market to join their business in Munich. The company has experienced significant growth over recent years and is planning to maintain this growth in the future. This role requires the ability to successfully lead a team of FAEs, build and maintain business relationships and support the future success of the company across the EMEA region.
If you are a dynamic individual with leadership experience and an extensive knowledge of and work experience within the automotive industry apply now!
- Team leadership experience
- Experience within the automotive industry, ideally both at an OEM and Tier 1 level
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field
- Strong commercial acumen and technical expertise
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills and a proactive approach with strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
- Be accountable for the success of technologies within the geographic territory
- Develop a business plan and build and expand relationships at all levels with key customer individuals
- Develop strong relationships with sales, marketing and technical teams to ensure strategic success
- Travel to visit customers as required across the sales territory
- Meet and exceed annual KPIs
This role is an opportunity to represent a major manufacturer of electronic components within a strong and growing market. As the FAE Manager you will have responsibilities both internally and externally. You will be in a critical and influential position, leading a team of FAEs and ensuring the company continues to be successful in the future.
Apply for FAE Manager - Automotive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly