Software Development Engineer in Test
This is a fresh opportunity for a Software Development Engineer to join a multi-national technology organisation who are a global leader in their field, yet still able to offer "that start-up feel" from their office in Berlin.
The successful Software Development Engineer will join the Test and Measurement team and will be responsible for developing and maintaining R&D test systems. This will include Software Development in C# test framework for production and lab automation and development in C for Embedded Linux test systems.
The successful candidates would be expected to have:
- BSc or MSc qualifications in Computer Science or a related subject.
- At least 3 years experience in Software Development
- Good experience in C# or Java
- Working knowledge of Git and SVN
- Working knowledge of Python
- Professional level of spoken and written English
Advantageous skills and experience:
- Experience programming laboratory measurement equipment
- Working knowledge of Linux and Shell Scripting
- Working knowledge of wireless technologies such as Bluetooth and/or WiFi
On offer is a highly competitive salary and good benefits system. If you would like to apply for this position please do so here, or contact Lewis at IC Resources for further information.
Apply for Software Development Engineer in Test
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly