Embedded Software Engineer
This is a great opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a large multi-national organisation within their Wireless Connectivity R&D team in Belgium.
The successful Embedded Software Engineer should ideally have experience in wireless standards and audio streaming, and will go on to design, implement, test and maintain cutting-edge IoT applications.
Relevant Embedded Software Engineers will have:
- At least 3 years experience developing high-performance embedded software
- Be qualified to degree level in a relevant subject
- A proven background in embedded C/C++
- Knowledge of wireless standards such as Bluetooth and Audio Streaming applications (such as A2DP)
- Experience with different microcontroller platforms and/or embedded Linux
Python scripting skills would a would also be advantageous. If you would like to apply to this position please do so here, or contact Lewis at IC Resources for further information.
Apply for Embedded Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly