Senior ASIC Design
IC Resources is proud to be recruiting for a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer to join an award-winning fabless Semiconductor company based in Caen, Northern France.
Despite the company's young years, our client has built a remarkable reputation for excellence and high level innovation within a range of market areas. They have a very promising evolution, and are looking to add a number of IC designers to their ASIC team this year, one of which will be a senior front-end RTL design expert.
The role will involve:
Playing a key role in the design and implementation of DSP functions such as: programmable multi-rate filters, Digital-Down Conversion, Up-Conversion, Interpolation filters, I/Q mismatch errors compensation, etc. You'll have the responsibility of defining the DSP hardware architecture, and taking designs through the full development phase, whilst mentoring and leading less experienced designers within the team.
· A number of years' experience within Digital IC / ASIC Design
· An expert background in frontend RTL design, with a successful track record in digital IP block design
· Detailed knowledge of VHDL or Verilog HDLs
· Programming experience (C / Python)
· A positive, motivated team working attitude and ethic, strong initiative
· Fluent communication skills in English
You will enjoy working within a small team which has a very positive, collaborative environment, good energy, and excellent prospects for long-term growth. For details, contact Caroline @ IC Resources.
Please note, candidates must be eligible to work in France to be considered.
Apply for Senior ASIC Design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly