Functional Safety Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
As Functional Safety Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that IC and system design are carried out in accordance ISO26262. You will be joining a global semiconductor chip manufacturer as part of their expanding Automotive Group.
They are looking for a Functional Safety Engineer who is hands on and has a background in low level embedded software ideally within ADAS.
Skills and experience
* Previous experience working in an automotive environment
* Previous experience with functional safety (ISO 26262/IEC 61508)
* Proven experience in creating safety concepts ad analysis ( FMEA, FTA, FMEDA)
* Knowledge of analog/mixed-signal design of integrated circuits and DfT for integrated circuits
* Knowledge of SPICE/CMMI and embedded architectures as well as tools such as DOORS, MKS/PTC, Rhapsody, Matlab Simulink is desirable
If you wish to apply for this role or need any further information please contact Emily Wright
Apply for Functional Safety Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly